End User License Agreement
BY DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING ANY SOFTWARE AND/OR APPLICATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, "SOFTWARE") PROVIDED TO YOU BY OR ON BEHALF OF BATTLE PLAN, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES (“BATTLE PLAN") IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE BENEVOLENCE TRACKER SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("LICENSE AGREEMENT"); (2) YOU UNDERSTAND IT; (3) YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT; AND (4) YOU MAY RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE TO, AND YOU WILL NOT USE, THE SOFTWARE.
- General This License Agreement contains details on your limited right and license to use the Software solely in connection with your use of the Benevolence Tracker service. This License Agreement is between you and Battle Plan, LLC and not any other party. The Software contains material that is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the U.S. and other territories and by international treaty provisions. The Software is licensed, not sold or given, to you by Battle Plan for use only under the terms of this License Agreement and all rights not specifically granted to you herein are reserved to Battle Plan and to any third party with ownership rights in software and documentation used in the Software. You may not remove any proprietary notice of Battle Plan or any other party from any copy of the Software or documentation. The rights granted under the terms of this License Agreement include any software upgrades that replace and/or supplement the original Software. Battle Plan reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change the terms of this License Agreement in our sole and absolute discretion. The most current version of this License Agreement will supersede all previous versions. Your use of the Software after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes. As such, you should review the License Agreement periodically.
- Grant of Limited License. Battle Plan grants you (which, for purposes of this License Agreement, shall include members of your immediate staff for whom you will be responsible hereunder and users of the Benevolence Tracker ready device with which you are accessing the Benevolence Tracker service and for whom you will be responsible hereunder) a nonexclusive, limited, personal and nontransferable license, subject to and conditioned on your compliance with the restrictions set forth in this License Agreement, to install and use the Software, in object code form only, provided to you by or on behalf of Battle Plan, LLC in connection with your use of the Benevolence Tracker service.
- The license grant above includes the right to use documentation accompanying the Software for the sole purpose of using the Benevolence Tracker service provided that (i) the Software is installed on only the Netflix ready devices authorized by Battle Plan, LLC (ii) the Software may NOT be modified; (iii) all copyright notices are maintained on the Software; and (iv) you agree to be bound by all the terms of this License Agreement.
- The Software is only for your ministerial or charitable use and not for use for profit or for the benefit or any other person or entity.
As a condition of the limited license for the Software
granted to you in this License Agreement, except as and only
to the extent expressly permitted in this License Agreement or
by applicable law which cannot be waived by this License
Agreement, you may NOT:
- publish, display, disclose, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute or create derivative works based on the Software or any part thereof;
- copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, translate, adapt or otherwise reduce the Software to human readable form;
- attempt to create the source code from the object code of the Software;
- transmit or make the Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers or Benevolence Tracker ready devices at the same time;
- make any third-party software contained in the Software a standalone product;
- take any action that will infringe on the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Battle Plan, LLC or any third party software provider;
- sublicense or assign the Software;
- view any information provided by Battle Plan, LLC or its suppliers anywhere other than within the country or location authorized by Battle Plan, LLC,
- Battle Plan, LLC may use technologies to verify your compliance.
- If you "uninstall" the Software, you will no longer be able to use the Software to access the Benevolence Tracker service on the Benevolence Tracker enable device.
- No ownership rights. You have no ownership rights in any Software. Rather, you have a limited license to use the Software as long as this License Agreement remains in effect. Ownership of the Software and all intellectual property rights therein shall remain at all times with Battle Plan, LLC and/or its licensors. Any other use of the Software by any other person, business, corporation, government or any other entity is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this License Agreement.
Third Party Content/Third Party Software
- Software. There are software programs contained within the Software that have been licensed to Battle Plan, LLC by third parties. The term "Software" as used herein shall refer to such third party software except where the term Software refers expressly to the ownership or other specific rights of Benevolence Tracker. The same terms and conditions, including all limitations and restrictions, set forth in this License Agreement apply to each third party software program contained in the Software. Certain software programs specified in the licenses referenced in Section 10 ("Notices") below may contain additional grants and/or restrictions.
Upgrading the Software
Battle Plan, LLC may issue you an upgraded version of the Software automatically upon an instance of your use of the Software or the Benevolence Tracker service or otherwise in connection with your use of the Benevolence Tracker ready device. Alternatively, Battle Plan, LLC may require you to consent to an upgrade to the Software ("Software Upgrades") before using, installing or accessing the Software. If you decline the Software Upgrades, you may not be able to use or access the Software or the Benevolence Tracker service.
Consent to Use of Data
Export Law Assurances
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was legally obtained or authorized by Battle Plan, LLC. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person's List or Entity List. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list
U.S. Government End Users
The Software and related documentation are "Commercial Items", as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation", as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through §227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
This License Agreement is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License Agreement are terminable by Battle Plan, LLC at any time without notice. Further, this License Agreement will terminate if Battle Plan, LLC finds that you have violated any of the terms of this License Agreement. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this License Agreement by Battle Plan, LLC shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless it is made in writing and is signed by an authorized representative of Battle Plan, LLC. All provisions relating to confidentiality, proprietary rights, and nondisclosure shall survive the termination of this License Agreement. Your ability to use the Benevolence Tracker service is subject to your system compatibility with our Software as such requirements may change from time to time. Compatibility of system requirements with the Software is your responsibility. Upon the termination of this License Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Software and Benevolence Tracker service and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software that you may have downloaded hereunder.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
Battle Plan, LLC Copyright Notice © 2010 Battle Plan, LLC All content herein is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the U.S. and other territories and may not be modified, copied or used in any manner without the express permission of Battle Plan, LLC, which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of this content for any purpose without the permission of Battle Plan, LLC. is strictly prohibited.
You agree and acknowledge that Facebook has no responsibility or liability for the Software and its content.
Battle Plan, LLC contact information
Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the Software shall be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: February 21, 2016